Field Crude Blunger
|IMPEX Recovery Blunger|
IMPEX Blungers Brochure (pdf)
IMPEX'S PROVEN, UNIQUE DESIGNS FOR:
CRUSHERS / LUMP BREAKERS
Reduce crude lumps from 50cm to 10cm at up to 100 mtph. Typical feed conditioning for either dry milling or to increase throughput of a primary crude blunger.
- Replaceable teeth.
- Twin-shaft, with independent drives.
- Rugged construction.
PRIMARY CRUDE BLUNGERS
Continuous suspension of crude lumps from 50cm and up to 100 tph, into water.
- Up to 800 hp and 9' diameter.
- Reagent assisted.
- Internal screens ensure maximum product yield below set mesh size.
- Portable track or skid mounted, or stationary.
- Rubber-lining available.
- Rugged, field maintainable design.
Continuous high-intensity milling of ore pinheads to recover primary ore. Usually follows crude slurry classification of product from a Primary Blunger.
IMPEX Pilot Plant Blunger Brochure [pdf]
- Up to 30 tph, 500 hp
- Critical Intensity, High-Chrome Alloy Impellers
- Rubber-lining available
ATTRITORS - ONE AND TWO CELL
Especially suited for recovery of ore from high sand-content ores.
- Can be used as a recovery blunger for soft minerals.
- Rubber-lining of vessel is standard.
- Reverse-pitch, rubber-lined impellers and shaft.
IMPEX Two-Cell Delaminator
- Media Mills
- Rubber-lined wet zones
- Belt-drive or gear-box drives
- Capacities: 2 to 4 MTPH
IMPEX Blungers: A range of blungers to suit almost any blunging need.
- Filter-cake (press, vacuum) re-dispersion
- Powder (hydrous or anhydrous) Slurry Make-down
- Recovery from crude blunging
- Rugged, ease of operation,
- Minimal maintenance